We are an Engineering Consulting Service dedicated to helping our clients in all aspects of power conversion design and application. We specialize in transformers, reactors, harmonic filtering, rectiformer systems, cooling systems and a host of other components, materials and issues related to the design, application and operation of such power conversion products.
EMPOWERING OUR CLIENTS*
Whether it is a single component failure or a new design for an entire power infrastructure, let us partner with you in helping with:
1. Failure Mode Analysis and Corrective Action
2. Cost Reduction for Initial Investment or Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
3. Design Quality, Life Extension or Maintenance-Test Compliance
4. New Product Design Proposal & Planning-Contingency & Risk Assessment or
5. Project Management from Start to Finish-From Concept to Agency Compliance
6. Design Improvement in Performance or Power Quality-Harmonic Filters, etc.
Backed by decades of direct experience, we customize the most advantageous solution with minimum overhead under tight budget and schedule. Our clients' gain is multiplied by the savings in manpower, cost of the initial investment and long term cost of ownership (TCO).
We support the client until final implementation and full satisfaction!
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Help our clients maximize the return on investment in their power conversion equipment by eliminating failure root causes, improving design performance and achieving long product life under optimized cost.
* An unscheduled loss of service for a factory process or critical load may entail indirect loss of revenue and collateral damage which is not usually covered under factory warranty. Our services can help clients avoid such losses through enhanced witness test plan and site evaluation as well as thorough and accurate design process to meet application demands while ensuring high performance, resilience and high quality in compliance with IEEE/ANSI or IEC Standards.